onsdag 8 augusti 2012

Nature vs. Nature

Arv eller miljö ... det var temat på Inzpiras tävling vecka 4. Jag valde att göra en LO om ett uppenbart arv, nämligen mina och min dotters fötter. Ser man det inte någon annanstans att vi är släkt så ser man det på fötterna. Jag vet dessutom att min egen mammas fötter ser precis likadana ut :)

Nature versus nature ... that was the theme for the fourth challenge in the Inzpira challenge. I made an LO about a pretty obvious genetic inheritance, that being me and my daughter's feet. If you can't tell any other way, you can tell by the feet. They look identical, I swear. And I know that my mothers feet are just another set of copies as well :)




Ja, ni ser ju själva ... Ser ut som ett enda par fötter där ägaren tappat lusten att måla naglarna när den ena foten var klar. Men nej, den vänstra är min dotters och den högra är min. Löjligt, visst?

Well, there's not much to say about this. It really looks like just one pair of feet, where the owner suddenly got tired of painting the toe nails after one foot. But no, the left foot is my daugther's, and the right one is mine. Plain silly, how alike they are, right?


Nu är semestern slut, hösten närmar sig och jag planerar för långa mysiga höstkvällar vid pysselbordet. Det ska bli härligt!

My summer holiday is over, and I am now looking forward to lots of cosy autumn nights, with time to play in the scraproom.

Love,
Ulrika

Inga kommentarer: